Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I dunno if everyone else is having this problem, but most of my friends are as well as myself.

When you're at the part of the clams, me and my friends always get all of the blue clams open and still get dragged. It's becoming extremely annoying.

Also, no one touches the yellow clams so it can't be that. So is anyone else having the same issue? Me and my friends are getting aggravated because of this and basically waterworks is becoming worthless to try since getting the items we're after are so hard to get due to the glitches, getting inked all the time, and so on and so forth. I just wanted to let everyone know about this glitch so it can be fixed or looked at.

~Alexis DragonRider Level 60

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
This is probably the most hardest part of Waterworks. Lol, it is EXTREMELY difficult to complete this part succesfully. You may have gotten all the blue clams, but did you get them all before the wisps ran out? Did you happen to miss one? It is a bit tricky, but it was made for a challenge. :-)

Luska Charmbeak is supposed to spam "Ink". That's his cheat, even though everybody hates it. However, the "Moon" spot does not get inked, keep that in mind, you could have a Life enter that spot.

It was easy for me to get my gear. I got one part of the Skyscream set each time I went in.

All I can wish you is Good Luck. :-)

-tiryea

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't have any problem. You must be opening a yellow clam that you think is blue.