Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Used level 50 elixir on ice, no wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Hello, I used the level 50 elixir on my ice today of the update, and everything was going smooth, I was going to take him through rest of Grizzlehiem but noticed that the quest The King and I was ready for him. After completing the quest (simply talk the the king of Grizzlehiem) there was absolutely no more quest line after that. I even checked where I possibly left off, Vigrid Roughland, and there wasn't a main quest line for Grizzlehiem there. I believe this is a bug because the elixir only completes the story arc up until Celestia, but does not clarify if it completes all of Grizzlehiem or other side worlds. Can you please look into this? Also my Ice has access to wintertusk, but not to Nastrond and he has not done any Grizzlehiem quests passed Vigrid Roughland.

Blaze DarkBlood

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
The level 50 elixir only effects story line areas, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are side areas. You have to finish Baldur Goldpaws quests to unlock Grizzleheim, then do the Grizzleheim quests to unlock Wintertusk.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I am having the same exact problem with my fire character and I hope that they can fix this real soon

Survivor
May 16, 2010
the problem is theres no quest from Baldur Goldpaws. I used the elixer on a new death and I have the same issue, I did notice that everything is unlocked in GH just like it is for quest completion. I was doing the zeke quest line and the ice wall in sudrilund is there and nordrilund is locked, so I cant even finish the trogg quest or go for the spell and pet quest

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Once you use the elixir you automatically complete half of wintertusk. Simply head over to Ketil Blackheart in Sudrilurd and he will give you the next wintertusk story quest.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008