Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updated character model glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Down below are some visual examples of some issues with the new models. We have no idea of whether some are intentional or not, but things don't look right and/or aren't as they were before.

Male characters with relic type wands permanently hang their mouth open on any face. Their pupil also moves strangely throughout their eye socket. Female characters do not have this issue.

Some wand types are improperly held. It looks unnatural now and not relaxed. (Another thing to note here are that some robes or gear have new textures that I've seen many including I to not be fond of, such as the now fixed color for the daredevil robe belt and the beige features on the jester robe)

Stuck eye glitch on mounts. Characters also lost their ability to hold wands on a carpet mount.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
I encountered the stuck eye glitch twice on one of my wizards, once I unequipped and equipped the mount they where fixed. (Still kind of annoying though)

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Emma Emerald on Sep 18, 2020 wrote:
I encountered the stuck eye glitch twice on one of my wizards, once I unequipped and equipped the mount they where fixed. (Still kind of annoying though)
Yeah the solution is pretty easy, but I still think it ruins the overall presentation. You can often see many other players adventuring with their eyes closed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I remembered an additional bug I found. It involves the eye being stuck in the corner of the socket and clipping out as well. This occurs with lance wands such as the Sky Iron Hasta.

Something else to mention with relic wands is that if you spin, the character animation freezes.
Here is a video example and an image: https://streamable.com/oo1nm9