Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Notes for November 20, 2020

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! This morning we updated the game with the following:
  • Mobs below level 50 should not crit
  • Fixed TC quick sell
  • Should now be able to zone into Rock Candy Mountain from the hub for Monsters Cabal quest
  • Final round of The Cavity quest now properly spawn mobs
  • Should now be easier to take a screenshot of Cavity
  • Beastmoon Monster Mayhem quest giver should reward you properly
  • Heidi no longer casts +25 charm when a player uses a death wand spell
  • You can now repeat the Toasted Brudel fight
  • Some TBD Karamelle badges have proper names now
  • Some UI tooltip updates
  • Improved game stability

If there is a problem or concern you are still experiencing, please continue to report it in Halston's Laboratory. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2020
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Bug report :The New Death spell "Snack Attack" does critical damage only to the target we select to push the charm. I have tried with different mobs but still it only does critical on the target we select. (They are not blocking it)

Survivor
Nov 25, 2016
I noticed all these new Monstrology animus I love it !!! Although I didn’t get to see the one I wanted ... Is there anyway we can get those penguins in Polaris ?? I’ve always wanted them in my ice house ,they would be a great edition to monstrology .. Thanks so much Wizard101 for a great update , it was very fun and sweet world .. I hope you guys add another world like celestia I’d love to see a “Stary” world filled with plants and mysteries, I’d sure love to see how the celestial schools were made, and why they are so “ancient” as the people of Celestia describe...Above all I’d love to see the home world of Qyburn Stellargaze from the Arcanum I’m sure he is from a faraway galaxy of some sort I’ll definitely stay tuned for the 4th arc ... I hope that we get a inside scoop of we’re he is from , he is my favorite character

Survivor
Nov 18, 2016
I really have to know: Was it intended that Winterbane Hall and Midnight Sun Pagoda be locked behind a "Friends Only" requirement like they are now? That seems like a pretty backwards way to address the problem of people glitching their way into these gauntlets ( which is still going on right now, and even more than before, so that update did nothing to fix that problem ).

People are very upset that they can't farm mega snacks for pet training anymore, so we need a solution to this mess. I held a poll on a community Discord server yesterday, in which about 900 people voted, about changing all the housing gauntlets to be toggleable between "Open to Everyone" and "Friends Only", at the decision of the home owner, and the results were as such:

• %83 Voted for
  • %6 Voted against

• %11 Voted to return the gauntlets to the way they were before the November 19th update

Yeah, I think we can clearly see that allowing homeowners to open all their housing gauntlets to everybody, or lock them to Friends Only at their discretion, is the ideal way to go about handling housing gauntlets going forward.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2016
"Beastmoon Monster Mayhem quest giver should reward you properly"

Not sure what reward this is referring to, but it definitely is not crediting me with an event win towards my badges when I am outside of spiral.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2015
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I cannot open the game whatsoever. I press play after logging in and it goes to a white screen like it is loading the menu but then it says an error has occurred. I reported the error when prompted and I have even redownloaded the game and restarted my computer, but I get the same problem over and over again.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
on wizard 101 on my spiral map some of the worlds are missing and every time i have a quest i go to it and i see nothing like they never gave me one its been like this for 8 years now and i thought there would be changes and don't want to waste my membership for nothing.

wolf lion song

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Princess Soulhunte... on Nov 20, 2020 wrote:
I really have to know: Was it intended that Winterbane Hall and Midnight Sun Pagoda be locked behind a "Friends Only" requirement like they are now? That seems like a pretty backwards way to address the problem of people glitching their way into these gauntlets ( which is still going on right now, and even more than before, so that update did nothing to fix that problem ).

People are very upset that they can't farm mega snacks for pet training anymore, so we need a solution to this mess. I held a poll on a community Discord server yesterday, in which about 900 people voted, about changing all the housing gauntlets to be toggleable between "Open to Everyone" and "Friends Only", at the decision of the home owner, and the results were as such:

• %83 Voted for
  • %6 Voted against

• %11 Voted to return the gauntlets to the way they were before the November 19th update

Yeah, I think we can clearly see that allowing homeowners to open all their housing gauntlets to everybody, or lock them to Friends Only at their discretion, is the ideal way to go about handling housing gauntlets going forward.
I gotta agree with this. It seems cruel to make a "gauntlets" category but at the same time make it impossible to enter the gauntlets.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I've posted this a couple times to no avail, and it's honestly starting to drive me crazy. Housing items wont load since the new update, housing items turning bright red instead of their normal color, unable to use castle magic detectors, among other problems. Really hope these can get fixed soon. Can provide screenshots if needed. https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/castle-magic-bugs-and-other-major-housing-issues-8ad6a42775e4e4fc0175f30c0d3d6c29?reset=1