Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to Access Areas Previously Available

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2018
I recently renewed my membership with Wizard101 after a period of inactivity. I already had access to Grizzleheim and other areas months ago, but after renewing my membership several days ago, the game still reads me as a free-to-play account, rather than a member. It will not allow me to enter the areas that I was previously able to enter, listing the same notification that I need to either pay for the map or become a member. Has this been a bug since the latest update for Wizard101? Am I the only one experiencing it?

I have restarted the game several times, exiting out of the client, waiting several days for my debit card to complete the transaction, have restarted my entire computer, but still to no avail. On the KingsIsle website, it tells me that I am indeed a member. But the game itself does not read me as one. Any suggestions?

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I've experienced this before as well. I have a membership now so I don't have to worry about it, but I still think that this should be brought to KingIsle's attention.