Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure card Enchanting Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Greetings,
I am new to the forums, so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong topic.
Recently, I have had problems in regards to treasure card enchanting. (I use it for pvp purposes.) For example, if I were to use a monstrous treasure card on a trained spell, such as lightning bats, it would remain a treasure card monstrous. In the past, it would become an lightning bats treasure card, but with the enchantment buff. I have reached out to KI, who told me I had an issue and that reinstalling the game would fix it. Unfortunately, that was not the solution. I reached out to them again and was told there was not an issue, rather it was a "design." This did not make sense to me since KI claimed I did have a problem in the first place. I was wondering if anyone has some sort of solution or if this is some new update.

Administrator
JuliaFrog on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
Greetings,
I am new to the forums, so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong topic.
Recently, I have had problems in regards to treasure card enchanting. (I use it for pvp purposes.) For example, if I were to use a monstrous treasure card on a trained spell, such as lightning bats, it would remain a treasure card monstrous. In the past, it would become an lightning bats treasure card, but with the enchantment buff. I have reached out to KI, who told me I had an issue and that reinstalling the game would fix it. Unfortunately, that was not the solution. I reached out to them again and was told there was not an issue, rather it was a "design." This did not make sense to me since KI claimed I did have a problem in the first place. I was wondering if anyone has some sort of solution or if this is some new update.
Greetings and salutations, welcome to the Wizard101 community forums! This place works great for your question.

It's possible that we needed more information and thus why the second response was 'by design'. Sometimes there are possibly problems and other concerns with a singular issue, so we ask to restart the game just in case it is indeed a problem.