Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trapped Inside Fire House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I am trapped inside my fire house! Whenever I use a door to leave the interior, I always still end up inside the house after the loading screen. Walking inside the house is fine and teleporting allows me to leave, but I cannot reach the exterior of the house (using go home after that still teleported me to the interior). Also, I saw my tapestries that were outside of the house on the tops of the ceilings inside.

Administrator
Travis GiantTalon on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
I am trapped inside my fire house! Whenever I use a door to leave the interior, I always still end up inside the house after the loading screen. Walking inside the house is fine and teleporting allows me to leave, but I cannot reach the exterior of the house (using go home after that still teleported me to the interior). Also, I saw my tapestries that were outside of the house on the tops of the ceilings inside.
Hi Travis! Not to worry, we'll rescue you :). Are you still trapped? Try logging out and back into the game and see if that does the trick.