Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfering Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Hello KingsIsle and Wizard101 Community!,

I have a confused question about the transferring character option for limited use. I don't know if this is still here and active anymore, but how would I go around doing this exactly? I know that both accounts must be linked to a family account and must be reviewed as a good deed account, and that both must be subscribed for a year.

Now my only problem is; what exactly do you mean by subscribed for a year? Does that mean i need a 1 year membership on both accounts or that I have played on both accounts for a year or does it mean I played the game for a year with memberships?

Another thing when I do the transfer does everything on my character transfer over to the new account including my bank materials? The only thing I can see as a major difficulty is that if my other account didn't have membership at the time and I did the transfer my backpack size will drop from 150 to 80, including other things in my bank.

Please let me know exactly so I can make things clear from what was posted nearly 4 years ago.

Thank You
Sincerely, Blake RavenStone

Administrator
Hello,

Both accounts must have a one year membership, rather than a month-by-month membership. Backpack size dropping to 80 isn't an issue, because both accounts must be members.

Yes, your bank (not shared bank) materials will transfer with the character. The character will, however, lose their friends list.

If you have any more questions or would like a transfer, please send an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com