Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournament Rankings causing crash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2020
So, I was playing in my first-ever tournament (Quick Match 1v1) as a level 11 necromancer while in the PvP lobby. The first round went by without any bugs, but when I went to check the rankings of the tournament, it caused the game to crash. I reopened the game, and had sadly missed round 2. I went to check the rankings again after being granted a bye, and it crashed a second time! I then submitted a crash report and went on to do something else. Thank you for reading my report and I hope this is fixed soon! :)

Administrator
Wemnix52 on Oct 18, 2021 wrote:
So, I was playing in my first-ever tournament (Quick Match 1v1) as a level 11 necromancer while in the PvP lobby. The first round went by without any bugs, but when I went to check the rankings of the tournament, it caused the game to crash. I reopened the game, and had sadly missed round 2. I went to check the rankings again after being granted a bye, and it crashed a second time! I then submitted a crash report and went on to do something else. Thank you for reading my report and I hope this is fixed soon! :)
Hello! Thanks for the report! Has this happened in more than one tournament? Also, if anyone else has had this problem let us know!