Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thieving Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Even though most wizards won't spend training points on this spell, I thought it was worth pointing out that you can't use training points on it because the "prerequisite" for the spell is steal ward which is an ice only spell. The game sees that you don't have that spell trained so it doesn't let you spend the training point on the spell.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
BanditpvpXD on Apr 24, 2021 wrote:
Even though most wizards won't spend training points on this spell, I thought it was worth pointing out that you can't use training points on it because the "prerequisite" for the spell is steal ward which is an ice only spell. The game sees that you don't have that spell trained so it doesn't let you spend the training point on the spell.
I and others mentioned this on Test Realm. It's the only one that is that way. I'm fine to keep it as Ice Exclusive, but I just don't think that putting it there is the best way to do it.

There was also a number of people that were interested in having a different trainer present these spells. I know there was the Idea of the Pigswick Professors doing so being passed around.

(Related note: why are their 3 spells available at level 42 and not at other levels? It would make more sense to spread these out.)