Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The World Aquila Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
When I'm on Cyclops land the chariot doesn't work for me.Like I cannot press "X" on it.So i had to ask someone to take me there.Once I got there the quest I had before was still on and I had to go to a dungeon which i couldn't use but my quest was leading me into it.Please help I think this world is glitched for me.

Administrator
Hello,

If you are level 30 or higher, speak to Cyrus Drake in the Myth School room of Ravenwood for the quest "Quest for Glory". Have you completed this quest?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I am lvl 96 I already talked to him a long time ago and the world doesn't work for me.I already did some quests in Aquila But now it doesn't work for me.I cannot enter it.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i already talked to him a long time ago and I'm lvl 90.I did some quests in Aquila and I have this one quest that I have to go into a dungeon when i asked someone to take me inside the dungeon wasn't open for me and i have the quest for it.the world is glitched for me it doesn't allow me to do anything.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

If you are level 30 or higher, speak to Cyrus Drake in the Myth School room of Ravenwood for the quest "Quest for Glory". Have you completed this quest?
I did complete that quest and it has been done a long time ago.I had done some quests in Aquila but didn't get deep into the world.Now the world doesn't work for me and I do have membership.

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you investigate the issue.

community@wizard101.com