Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Shark Skirunner mount needs a small visual change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I love mount, but the water that shoots from the back of it shoots straight into the camera and messes with the eyes of the people using the mount and anyone following behind the mount. I just ask that the water shoots to the side or looks like a wake, just not shooting up into the camera.

Also, I think it would be awesome if the mount was colorable. It just kind of looks like it could be well colored.

Administrator
codemanb on Jan 17, 2020 wrote:
I love mount, but the water that shoots from the back of it shoots straight into the camera and messes with the eyes of the people using the mount and anyone following behind the mount. I just ask that the water shoots to the side or looks like a wake, just not shooting up into the camera.

Also, I think it would be awesome if the mount was colorable. It just kind of looks like it could be well colored.
Great suggestions to improve the mount, thanks codemanb!

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
codemanb on Jan 17, 2020 wrote:

lol i made this post a while back specifically on september 25 2018 its locked too and was ignored i seriously hope this actually gets changed i love the mount i just hate how the water is just splashing back at us i pretty much turned particles all the way down so its not as annoying