Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Annoyances of Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
I am XX years old, and do not like the limited vocabulary. I know that this is a game for young kids 10 and up but there are also adults like myself playing this game as well. Is there any way we can unfilter the chat a little bit? Because right now it is very restrictive.

Edited by Professor Greyrose. Please do not post your age.

Administrator
julie1279 wrote:
I am XX years old, and do not like the limited vocabulary. I know that this is a game for young kids 10 and up but there are also adults like myself playing this game as well. Is there any way we can unfilter the chat a little bit? Because right now it is very restrictive.

Edited by Professor Greyrose. Please do not post your age.

18+ Open Chat allows players a more open communication environment with other 18+ players.

This chat will be filtered for profanity. In this channel, when players type their text they will see 3 colors in the chat window: white means 13+ can see it, yellow means only 18+ can see it, and red is completely filtered.

This chat feature is in response to our community's requests. To ensure the highest level of safety, we have chosen to provide this for our active Subscriber community only.

Please note that this option is off by default, and you must actively select this option under Account Management.

Our terms for in-game communication with other players will remain the same. Violent and abusive behavior, as well as the exchange of personal information is still not acceptable.

Accounts must be verified as 18+ through a valid credit card on file with Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
1st complaint: Man i'm getting tired of this, if people want everything so weak than whats the point of playing a game that is easy and doesn't require stradegy at all? sunken city is hard because they wanted a REAL challenge in WC where there is no challenge and they wanted to give a taste of how hard krokatopia is (for low wizards).
2nd complaint: yes because krokatopia has many different ways to get to places, there are chasms, tunnels, and large hallways winding through the pyramid and krokasphinx so it would only be logic a map like that would glitch up trying to show you the way
3rd complaint: I actually like the idea of no sidewalks it gives a more "natural" element to things it makes you feal like your in the woods.
4th complaint: Yes marleybone dogging is hard
but just find a way through, i did and look at me now i'm in celestia.

Matthew Goldtheif
48 pyromancer
" A spark can start a wild fire."

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
sms333 wrote:
af6at wrote:
If you need help with Sunken City, just hang around in Nightside and ask, I gather mandrake in Nightside pretty often and have done Sunken City 4-5 times a day when someone asks for help, my only requirement is "I get the mandrake". We even "clear the streets" sometimes, that's a weird feeling when you walk back out after Grubb and the streets are empty.

Look for Logan Skullrider (53 Balance), if I'm there, I'll do it.

The thing is for me in Sunken City, there's a BIG glitch! Whenever I'm walking on the sidewalks in there, I get pulled into battle! Can you believe it? The sidewalks don't work! If anyone else has this problem PLEASE quote and reply.

-Emma Starcatcher, Lvl. 31 Balance 8) 8) 8)

You are right, just one thing wrong.
It is NOT a glitch, it just happens i dont know why