Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up Kiosk issue!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
My wife went to the Team Up Kiosk to join a Waterworks Dungeon only to not see it listed altho one was already up?

Why is it every time she tries to join matches like LoreMaster and or Waterworks it refuses to show those dungeons, yet I see it clearly?

Administrator
DeathSchoolWizard8... on Aug 24, 2020 wrote:
My wife went to the Team Up Kiosk to join a Waterworks Dungeon only to not see it listed altho one was already up?

Why is it every time she tries to join matches like LoreMaster and or Waterworks it refuses to show those dungeons, yet I see it clearly?
Hello! What level is she at?

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I had this same issue on my fire, it would seem that the quests reset. So, you might want to go to the quest giver of waterworks and loremaster start those and you'll see them on the kiosk again.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard8... on Aug 24, 2020 wrote:

Just to verify, she has completed the dungeon before, correct?

Dungeons won't show up in the kiosk unless you yourself have previously completed/beat them. If it is your first time doing the dungon you can only request help from the sigil itself.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2016
Dungeons won't show up in the kiosk unless you yourself have previously completed/beat them. If it is your first time doing the dungon you can only request help from the sigil itself.
Oran of Urz

This is incorrect,as long as you have the quest you can use the kiosk.
Knowing dungeons like the Galleries and White Flame I don't even try to solo those,right to the kiosk.

Victoria