Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion on Words to add to the Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
it would be cool to add something to the quick chat (or mute chat as i call it) that asks people to move out of the way

especially in arena as it is annoying when people stand in the middle of the battle

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
Two words I've been surprised not to be able to use:

slightly

hamburger

(I mean seriously, my partner and I had trouble coordinating going to McDonalds for dinner, because she couldn't suggest "hamburgers", nor any variation thereof ...)

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
cross your fingers ....(I fizzle a lot!)

add in an ability to link items from inventory this would alleviate some of the need for numbers. I always want to show people something I got they might like but if I can't use it I can't show it to them and telling them what the stats are is very complicated.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
how come i can't type poof? if i wanted to save time by writing poof instead of teleport i can't

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Midsummer wrote:
Can I add a few?

Egypt - A friend told me the other night she thought Krok looked like Egypt. We are friends in real life so we had other means of communication. She told me by other means that she couldn't say Egypt.

:(
Also Egyptian since "on Egyptian World" is a no-brain way of saying that world's tongue-twisting name!

:(

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Qumil wrote:
cross your fingers ....(I fizzle a lot!)

add in an ability to link items from inventory this would alleviate some of the need for numbers. I always want to show people something I got they might like but if I can't use it I can't show it to them and telling them what the stats are is very complicated.

:?

Agree with you completely on "Cross Your Fingers", since I often Fizzle even those Bats in Myth School (and Imps for that matter).

I would also like to see the Battle Speed Chat listings "cleaned up", since I find that "Myth is Strong against Fodder" is easier to read than that Picture Puzzle alternative being used now. In fact, I find it so hard to use, I just Open Text everything in battle.

:?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
I use "oic" and "likewise" a lot, both are filtered but probably oughtn't be.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Since we have a limit now on the amount of friends we can have, there should be a menu chat that says "I'm sorry but I can't add any more friends" or "I've reached the maxinum amount of friends" so menu chat only students don't send you request for friendship 5 times after you said no. Tip: If this happens to you, changing students or teleporting home or your dormitory usually works.

We need to create some type of system to allow numbers related to battle in game. For example, If I have to fight 8 Hooligans (Marlybone reference) and I just fought 3, I should be able to tell someone that I only have to fight five more instead of fire/fifth more. Is this a hard code to add to the game?

Format of code for preformatted(menu) chat: I have to fight # of # enemy name more.

These are my main gripes of the game as someone has already stated about the plural of boss.

Also, I remember a professor stated that you can tell someone your stats in game. That is true but you CAN'T tell them your stats when you are in battle.

Also I saw that some person said something about they can't tell someone they are going bathroom or toilet. I have found using "rest room" works.

Happy Questing.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008