Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

suggested addition to the Chat Filter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I don't know if Kings Isle owns FreeKi games or not, but I would like to know why FreeKi & Trivia are not on the White List of words. It is very annoying when trying to tell a new player about how to use that to get their daily free crowns and have to work around the chat filter to do so. This really NEEDS to be changed! Or is Kings Isle suddenly embarrased about it? Does it not generate as much income as the in game advertisements?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Robert Wildbane on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
I don't know if Kings Isle owns FreeKi games or not, but I would like to know why FreeKi & Trivia are not on the White List of words. It is very annoying when trying to tell a new player about how to use that to get their daily free crowns and have to work around the chat filter to do so. This really NEEDS to be changed! Or is Kings Isle suddenly embarrased about it? Does it not generate as much income as the in game advertisements?
The sad thing is... even if you could easily tell players about these options they'll just give up on you and go beg from someone else. Most of these folks don't want to earn it themselves, they want to be "gifted".