Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck In Crab Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Please help! Last I logged in I was with Slelena Gomez in Crab Alley, now she's gone and my character can't login. The error pops up "Error: Failed to load zone" with "okay" and "quit" as the only two buttons to press. I have reinstalled several times but I cannot load my character. Please help me! I have a feeling I can't login because the zone NO LONGER EXISTS, what should I do?

I think I need special help, maybe somehow move my character to a zone that exists. When I select my character in the character screen it says they are in "Crab Alley". Last time I was there was with Selena Gomez and now that's all gone. Please help, what can I do?

I have tried reloading the game severl times but the same message keeps popping up "ERROR Failed to load zone"

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Oh my goodness, I have made several attempts to login Jennifer Death my level 50 necromancer but still the same error happens. ERROR Failed to load zone! OK or QUIT. Thank you for helping me, when I logged in my other wizard she was in the commons in Wizard city but the other is still stuck.
Thank you so much for helping me and thank you for taking the time to read this.
She is still stuck but I'm going to keep trying. The character selection screen still says Jennifer is in Crab Alley and immediately after clicking play the error pops up. There is no wait time, just instant error.

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
It worked! You're wonderful! Professor Greyrose you are wonderful thank you very very much! This is a great day, hooray! Thank you for helping me and thank you for making this awesome game! Please you and your co-workers have the best Holiday ever! Thank you! :D :)