Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
After I finished Mirror Lake in Zafaria and turned it in, I went to Ambrose, but he hasn't sent me to Avalon. How do I get the next quest?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You need to be level 65 in order to receive the quest for Avalon. If you're lower than that, do some side quests to get your level up.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:This_Little_Light_of_Mine#axzz5KanURT23

That's the only reason I can think of that would stop you from continuing.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Fiona8104 on Jul 9, 2018 wrote:
After I finished Mirror Lake in Zafaria and turned it in, I went to Ambrose, but he hasn't sent me to Avalon. How do I get the next quest?
To go to Avalon you have to be at least level 65. When you finish the quest 'Through Glass, Darkly' you can go to see Ambrose and get access to Avalon.

If you're unsure if you have completed 'Through Glass, Darkly' check if you have the badge 'Hero Of Zafaria' (you get this on completion of the quest

If you're not yet level 65 you'll need to level up to get the quest - sides that offer spells, training points, pets etc or dungeons with nice drops are a good way to boost your level and get useful things.

I hope this helps and you're able to start your adventures in Avalon soon! Happy questing!

PS. The first Avalon quest (given by Merle) is called 'This Little Light Of Mine'.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for all the advice. Fiona is level 78 so that is not the problem. However, yesterday the glitch was fixed. So on to Avalon!