Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Strange Frequencies" Quest Can't Talk to Blad Raveneye

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2019
I understand that recently the dialogue to this quest was fixed to match the text, but I just picked up the quest and I can't talk to Blad Raveneye and he doesn't have a quest mark over his head. https://imgur.com/a/dGPkxri

Administrator
Kane LotusShade on May 8, 2020 wrote:
I understand that recently the dialogue to this quest was fixed to match the text, but I just picked up the quest and I can't talk to Blad Raveneye and he doesn't have a quest mark over his head. https://imgur.com/a/dGPkxri
This is part of an outdated quest line that should not be showing up. It should be fixed in the next update.

Survivor
May 09, 2020
Yeah and know how we are going to Celestia?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
when do you expect the new update to be out? My friends and I have lost the quests related to "Swimming with Stars" so we can't do the Marleybone Warehouse

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Hi,

I just finished Dragonspyre (handed in The Final Countdown quest) on a character (level 53 myth), and got a tutorial tip from Haleston Balestrom, asking me to go to his classroom in Ravenwood. When I entered the Storm school, he had no quest for me, and no quest showed up on the quest finder.

Notably, my other four characters, who already completed the questline, could all still enter the Spiral Geographic Society Archives in Regent's Square, and my brother still had animus in his Monstrology Tome from the creatures inside. (The sigil wasn't lit up, but I believe it has been this way for some time.)

Just figured I'd corroborate the report with some of my personal experience.

Thanks for working to fix this!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
TheMalorns on May 30, 2020 wrote:
Hi,

I just finished Dragonspyre (handed in The Final Countdown quest) on a character (level 53 myth), and got a tutorial tip from Haleston Balestrom, asking me to go to his classroom in Ravenwood. When I entered the Storm school, he had no quest for me, and no quest showed up on the quest finder.

Notably, my other four characters, who already completed the questline, could all still enter the Spiral Geographic Society Archives in Regent's Square, and my brother still had animus in his Monstrology Tome from the creatures inside. (The sigil wasn't lit up, but I believe it has been this way for some time.)

Just figured I'd corroborate the report with some of my personal experience.

Thanks for working to fix this!
They really need to revive this quest, there is a lot of lore in it. We even work with Alhazred to collect a stone to translate a new language - pretty cool!

I hope they bring this back, since it’s been in the game since 2009. And with all do respect, I sincerely hope they did not delete it just to save themselves trouble of recoding it into new Triton Avenue.

It really is a neat quest!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I know there have been updates since the issue of the deleted questline to do the marleybone warehouse was raised, but haven't seen anything else in quite a while. Will it be coming back?