Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring Scroll of Fortune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
a.) The housing item for the picture is Winter Season 2, instead of being Spring Season 2.
b.) The picture doesn't have a frame surrounding as did Season 1 pictures.
c.) The Teleport effect, cherry / spring blossom tree is not the right size, when viewing it in preview panel - it's tiny when compared to character and the actual tree size.

Thanks. :)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I noticed the picture was wrong too. It should be Spring Scroll of Fortune Season 3 correct?
I would also like the frame back. The frameless look is not as good I think.

Also, could you please help me understand what was "wintery" about the Winter Scroll of Fortune portrait?
It was a picture of Blossom the Life Tree? no snow? no winter anything. I am so confused what happened to the portraits. Season 1 was terrific. Season 2 pictures were frameless and such a disappointment. Can you please make the Season 3 portraits more like the Season 1 portraits pretty please??

Thank you Kings Isle/Gamigo!

Administrator
Sorry about the wrong season picture making it in there. We're working on a fix to get the Spring one back.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Nordic Champion on Mar 3, 2021 wrote:
I noticed the picture was wrong too. It should be Spring Scroll of Fortune Season 3 correct?

Also, could you please help me understand what was "wintery" about the Winter Scroll of Fortune portrait?
It was a picture of Blossom the Life Tree? no snow? no winter anything. I am so confused what happened to the portraits. Season 1 was terrific. Season 2 pictures were frameless and such a disappointment. Can you please make the Season 3 portraits more like the Season 1 portraits pretty please??

They wanted to do something a little different from last year. The Fall 2020 and Winter 2020 portraits can be placed next to each other on a wall to form a larger picture depicting the left half of Ravenwood and Bartleby. I assume the right halves of this portrait will be the Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 portraits. This is why they don't have frames and don't appear as different seasons because it will all appear as one big portrait once completed.

Developer
We confirmed this is just a visual issue. The reward is correct if you get there before we get our update out. Thank you for letting us know.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Sparck on Mar 3, 2021 wrote:
Sorry about the wrong season picture making it in there. We're working on a fix to get the Spring one back.
Thanks Sparck!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Nordic Champion on Mar 3, 2021 wrote:

I'm not sure about the season number, as I took a break for a couple months, hence I only have winter & spring of season number one.

I agree, winter should be wintry! :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
RandomsWorld on Mar 4, 2021 wrote:
We confirmed this is just a visual issue. The reward is correct if you get there before we get our update out. Thank you for letting us know.
Thanks! :)

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I noticed today, 5/29/2021, that the Spring Scroll event timer says that it ends today at Midnight, but ur Event page lists this event going thru May 31st.
That means the event should continue thru Monday and end at 12am 6/1, right?

Also, do we have a few days after the end of the event to collect our earned event rewards? Or will they disappear the moment the event is over? I bought the Scroll and wanted to make sure I didn't lose any Rewards.

Thanks

Administrator
Grace Winterstone on May 30, 2021 wrote:
I noticed today, 5/29/2021, that the Spring Scroll event timer says that it ends today at Midnight, but ur Event page lists this event going thru May 31st.
That means the event should continue thru Monday and end at 12am 6/1, right?

Also, do we have a few days after the end of the event to collect our earned event rewards? Or will they disappear the moment the event is over? I bought the Scroll and wanted to make sure I didn't lose any Rewards.

Thanks
Yes, the system ended it a day early. We put up Double Pet XP for the rest of the period.

You should still have 48-hours afterward to redeem prizes as expected.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 31, 2021 wrote:
Yes, the system ended it a day early. We put up Double Pet XP for the rest of the period.

Can a countdown timer be added to all the Events for after they end?
I am asking for AFTER the event ends. The 2 day period we have to redeem all the rewards. It would be most helpful.

Also, the 575pt reward did not give what it says it gives. It says it gives 3 life draconian idols, but it only gives 1.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Sparck on May 31, 2021 wrote:

Thanks for the reply and info Spark!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Ive tried multiple times to purchase the scroll both yesterday and today, but the window just closes. I have plenty of crowns. I know others have tried too with the same result. Will this be fixed in time to collect rewards?

Administrator
fr0gn8r on May 31, 2021 wrote:
Ive tried multiple times to purchase the scroll both yesterday and today, but the window just closes. I have plenty of crowns. I know others have tried too with the same result. Will this be fixed in time to collect rewards?
Please contact our support team and we'll help get this sorted out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Sparck on Jun 1, 2021 wrote:
Please contact our support team and we'll help get this sorted out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
Thank you, Sparck. I tried going that route and they would not help. I explained that I tried purchasing on the 30th and it did not work. I thought it was a bug so that is why I finally posted here on the 31st. Im extremely disappointed. I worked so hard to get to the end this time and finally made it on the 29th. The only reason I did not buy the scroll then is that I needed to purchase crowns and empty backpack. I did all that on Saturday thinking I still had time. Only now I figured out it ended early. This is extremely disappointing. The one time I finally make it to the end and am told there is nothing that can be done. I even suggested taking the crowns and only giving me those things I really wanted. Sigh.