Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiritual Tribunal Sound Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2018
Whenever I cast the spell Spiritual Tribunal, the background music and sound effect levels go haywire. Right after casting the spell, the background music is suddenly boosted, drowning out the other sounds. No matter how much I fiddle with the sound options menu, I can't seem to fix it. The leveling suddenly goes back to normal with time, but the issue persists across multiple characters (on the same account) even if the other character wasn't the one who casted the spell. I have been mostly casting Spiritual Tribunal in Triton Avenue and Unicorn Way.

Administrator
a26168716 on Apr 7, 2021 wrote:
Whenever I cast the spell Spiritual Tribunal, the background music and sound effect levels go haywire. Right after casting the spell, the background music is suddenly boosted, drowning out the other sounds. No matter how much I fiddle with the sound options menu, I can't seem to fix it. The leveling suddenly goes back to normal with time, but the issue persists across multiple characters (on the same account) even if the other character wasn't the one who casted the spell. I have been mostly casting Spiritual Tribunal in Triton Avenue and Unicorn Way.
Thanks for reporting these sound issues, we'll take a look! Let us know if any other odd sounds occur elsewhere.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There is a sound bug with Mockenspiel's audio as well. It plays a guitar intro thing (beginning of the Willkommen to Karamelle song, I believe) that then starts to do a Tuba noises but the spell finishes it's animation. I think it would be more appropriate to have it play the Tuba part of the song at the right time (or during the entire process).