Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spider GPS please

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I've been looking for the Spirit Spinners (for the daily thing) in the Djeserit tomb and I guess I'm going blind. Wiki says they're there, but doesn't say just exactly where there. The only spiders I can think of are in the arena on the other island. Anybody else having trouble?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 76 Fire

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Love your thread title!

As for the spiders in question, they are located at the back of the tomb, the very back, on the left hand side. They are Life spiders.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Djeserit_Family_Tomb#axzz5CwewxGph

In that link, where you see the round, red icon with a Krok boss? The spinner spiders are on the left side of him. I don't know any better way to describe where they are.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you Freshta. After my initial foray with no luck I went to wiki. All the pictures showed me is in a hall with a mummy case. phffft!!! It's a tomb! Anyway..........I even stepped into some of the dungeons. I'm generally pretty good at finding the obscure daily assignments but this one got me. As a heads-up to anyone else who goes to Wiki to look up stuff, I also what I'm looking for if I can't figure out on the wiki page where to look. Google, or in my case Bing, will take you right to the page.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 77 Fire