Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellments from Beastmoon not being recieved?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Is anyone else having issues with the spellments for the new spells they get from beastmoon? Everytime I get the spellements for the new spells they don't show up on my spellwrighting page. It says I still have 0 for all of the spells even though that is very wrong. Do I need to claim them anywhere or is this a bug?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If it says like "Stormwing Spellements" you actually received a crafting recipe and not spellements. If it just says "Stormwing" then you actually received a spellement and it should be in your backpack.

KI, it might make sense to change the Spellement recipes to say "recipe" i.e. "Stormwing Spellement Recipe" as this does seem to be causing some confusion.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
exp613 on Apr 26, 2021 wrote:
If it says like "Stormwing Spellements" you actually received a crafting recipe and not spellements. If it just says "Stormwing" then you actually received a spellement and it should be in your backpack.

KI, it might make sense to change the Spellement recipes to say "recipe" i.e. "Stormwing Spellement Recipe" as this does seem to be causing some confusion.
Okay I see. Thank you! That is super confusing lol.