Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spam reports

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
OK this is a really big problem i see allot of people spam reporting my friend got spam report and they left the call crying and they hasn't even said a word. I have an idea to fix this problem of false spam reporting. when someone has gotten spam reported they should get suspended ( INCLUDING THE PEOPLE THAT SPAMMED) until action as been delt with. Frist false spam report should result in 1 week suspension and a email of warning saying " false spam reporting is not tolerable and will result in permanent ban if done again." If the false spam report happens again permanent ban will happen no if an or buts. The person that got spam reported should get no marks if the occasion is false.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
False Reporting is covered in the Player's Guide; as shown further below:
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/chat-friends3

[If the report was falsely made, that is determined as well, and the player who made the false report is investigated as to whether or not they have made previous false reports. False reports are just an egregious as valid ones, and similar sanctions can be levied against repeat offenders of false reporting.]