Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

something happened to my lord of winter card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
I logged on today and my lord of winter spells damage said 970- instead of the usual 950 to 1150 can someone help me please.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
The card, Lord of Winter, is glitched. The spell is not affected, but it displays the wrong amount of damage. It only displays the lowest number of the damage range. This includes the treasure card version of Lord of Winter as well.

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks all for the information. We've got a bug report filled out on this one. Design confirmed that the spell damage hasn't changed. There's some behind the scenes work lately on spell descriptions -- If you see any more spell description oddities, let us know!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks all for the information. We've got a bug report filled out on this one. Design confirmed that the spell damage hasn't changed. There's some behind the scenes work lately on spell descriptions -- If you see any more spell description oddities, let us know!
Okay, will do. Thanks for the follow up, I appreciate it. Keep up the good work .