Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Web Quest - Khrysalis (The Hive)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I am currently on the "Some Web" quest in Khrysalis (The Hive). I was solo in the dungeon, defeated the first two mobs and got to the third fight with Sun Darkling and spider adept minion. I defeated the Sun Darkling, but my AOE spell was not strong enough to defeat the minion. I also ran out of attack spells.

Therefore, I let the minion defeat me by passing my turn and used to dungeon recall feature to re-enter the dungeon. My progress was saved and I went back to the third fight with the Sun Darkling and spider adept minion. The Sun Darkling did not respawn since I defeated it previously, but the spider adept minion was there. I defeated the spider adept minion and cleared the dungeon but my quest tracker still points me to the fight area and says "Defeat Sun Darkling in The Hive". I am not able to proceed further in the dungeon.

Is this a bug in the game? Will I have to repeat the dungeon to get credit?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Sounds like you'll need to redo the dungeon. Happens often enough to me. I wish they'd just give credit where credit is due.....