Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Issues with Creature Placement in Monstrology

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1. Wizard City has the undead from tanglewood terror, but the new creatures are under dungeons, where I would expect them to be actually, would be nice if they were all in the same place

2. Krembelaugh Creatures are listed under mooshu, even though the dungeon is in krokotopia, and Darkmoor which was the part of the same 4 dungeons release are under dungeons, would it not be more clear to have them all under dungeons?

3. Dragonspyre includes Baddle of the Bands, which at least is in keeping with the DS theme, however I feel they should be under dungeons as this guantlet does not really appear in any "world" per se.

4. The undead and wyrms from Midnight Sun Pagoda are listed under Khyrsalis, the new creatures are listed under dungeons, again they should all be in the same place and them being in Khyrsalis makes 0 sense since the guantlet itself is MooShu themed.

To be clearer for us players I believe"

1. The world tabs should only include creatures found in that actual world
2. Gauntlets and the 4 dungeons should be under the dungeons tab

This would really help clear up a lot of the confusion everyone is having trying to complete the tome. I imagine it would also reduce the work involved on the part of KI when adding new extractables, guantlets, worlds, etc.

Thanks!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jul 15, 2017 wrote:
1. Wizard City has the undead from tanglewood terror, but the new creatures are under dungeons, where I would expect them to be actually, would be nice if they were all in the same place

2. Krembelaugh Creatures are listed under mooshu, even though the dungeon is in krokotopia, and Darkmoor which was the part of the same 4 dungeons release are under dungeons, would it not be more clear to have them all under dungeons?

3. Dragonspyre includes Baddle of the Bands, which at least is in keeping with the DS theme, however I feel they should be under dungeons as this guantlet does not really appear in any "world" per se.

4. The undead and wyrms from Midnight Sun Pagoda are listed under Khyrsalis, the new creatures are listed under dungeons, again they should all be in the same place and them being in Khyrsalis makes 0 sense since the guantlet itself is MooShu themed.

To be clearer for us players I believe"

1. The world tabs should only include creatures found in that actual world
2. Gauntlets and the 4 dungeons should be under the dungeons tab

This would really help clear up a lot of the confusion everyone is having trying to complete the tome. I imagine it would also reduce the work involved on the part of KI when adding new extractables, guantlets, worlds, etc.

Thanks!
Although you enter Kimbaalah from Krokotopia, you are using a ship and "traveling" to Kimbaalah, which is part of MooShu as you can tell by the cultural references.