Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some battle issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2013
It may just be me but while I was playing I noticed that the players are floating and sometimes there pets feet/paws are inside the ground. I mainly experienced it in Azteca. Its a minor problem it's not game breaking but if you can fix that, I'd be great full! ~ Tanner TrollFist

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This usually happens when you have connection issues to the game servers, not in particular areas. Just restart the game and it should go away.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Tanner TrollFist on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
It may just be me but while I was playing I noticed that the players are floating and sometimes there pets feet/paws are inside the ground. I mainly experienced it in Azteca. Its a minor problem it's not game breaking but if you can fix that, I'd be great full! ~ Tanner TrollFist
I too have noticed Azteca has a few areas like this. Is one of the areas you're noticing this in the pyramid in Mangrove Marsh? If I remember correctly, that's one of the spots I noticed it happens. I think the pyramid in Pitch Black Lake was another. And not every duelling circle in those dungeons does it, just certain ones. I don't believe those are the only two areas where it happened though.

I also recall this happening in Mooshu too, though off hand I don't recall the specific areas where it was happening. Usually on the streets at the intersections where there was a change in elevation and the duelling circle hovered over top of the drop. It didn't happen in every area though, just certain ones.

You're right, it doesn't affect game play, it just looks silly.