Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

small spell book and health

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I've been playing for a while and have had my game come up as an 800 x 600 sized window that is stretched out over my whole screen. Now it stays the 800 x 600 window size and fills the rest of the screen with black. It says go to the recommended size and when I do the health, manna, and spell book, along with tabs that show up when you click on the spell book, stay super small. I would really like to go back to my stretched 800 x 600, that's what I've gotten used to.

Administrator
ConfusedFrog on Dec 24, 2018 wrote:
I've been playing for a while and have had my game come up as an 800 x 600 sized window that is stretched out over my whole screen. Now it stays the 800 x 600 window size and fills the rest of the screen with black. It says go to the recommended size and when I do the health, manna, and spell book, along with tabs that show up when you click on the spell book, stay super small. I would really like to go back to my stretched 800 x 600, that's what I've gotten used to.
Sometimes it will still go full-screen if you maximize the window, or hit Alt+Enter. Try Alt+Enter and adjust the screen size from there.