Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sin Bad Hoard Pack Changed Wand Stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
I just don't understand why you would release a pack and advertise it in a way that would make that weapon become the best death wand in the game. So as being a max death wizard I spent 15,000 crowns on the pack to get the level 130 wand for my death and fire wizard. It was the best death wand in the game so any death wizard who has money would go for that wand since it was a game changer. I feel that there should be either a crown refund or just gift packs or something of equivalent value. For all the players who spent their money on the Sin Bad Hoard Pack to try to get the death wand then the stats be changed a week after. This seems like a stab in the back to Kingsisle's customers since the pack was advertised incorrectly. Please give me feedback on this thread if you think Kingsisle should do something about this for the death wizards who went for the pack. Without knowing that the wands stats would soon later change from death damage to myth damage.

Administrator
grandmasterice1231 on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
I just don't understand why you would release a pack and advertise it in a way that would make that weapon become the best death wand in the game. So as being a max death wizard I spent 15,000 crowns on the pack to get the level 130 wand for my death and fire wizard. It was the best death wand in the game so any death wizard who has money would go for that wand since it was a game changer. I feel that there should be either a crown refund or just gift packs or something of equivalent value. For all the players who spent their money on the Sin Bad Hoard Pack to try to get the death wand then the stats be changed a week after. This seems like a stab in the back to Kingsisle's customers since the pack was advertised incorrectly. Please give me feedback on this thread if you think Kingsisle should do something about this for the death wizards who went for the pack. Without knowing that the wands stats would soon later change from death damage to myth damage.
Hi! We're preparing another update to the wand related to your concern. Please see this announcement and respond there if you have any questions: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/kapudans-boarding-hook-change-8ad6a4266d4388db016d5fa273b95418?page=1