Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shard Hammer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Normally when you buy a pack you buy the pack for a specific reason(weapon, gear, house), you're promised these items and that's why you're willing to buy the pack! I find distasteful and is when you don't get what you paid for. I've needed a wand for the longest time on my account so I decided to buy the pack for the 110 wand. Before I could even use it the stats got halved and made it unusable! I paid 30$ in U.S currency primarily for that wand and now it has level 90 stats(if even). At least give the wizards some of their money back in the form of crowns that got cheated out of what they were promised to get when they bought it!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The problem with this is that you got the promised item. None of the gear in bundles has any advertised stats. They merely state that you get them.

Administrator
13rad on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
Normally when you buy a pack you buy the pack for a specific reason(weapon, gear, house), you're promised these items and that's why you're willing to buy the pack! I find distasteful and is when you don't get what you paid for. I've needed a wand for the longest time on my account so I decided to buy the pack for the 110 wand. Before I could even use it the stats got halved and made it unusable! I paid 30$ in U.S currency primarily for that wand and now it has level 90 stats(if even). At least give the wizards some of their money back in the form of crowns that got cheated out of what they were promised to get when they bought it!
Hello,

Thanks for helping to bring this bug to our attention. The stats on the item will be returned to the previous version in an update as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the confusion.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Oh, I see it was a bug I'm so relieved. Thanks for noticing it quick and fixing it!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
13rad on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
- and is

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
seethe42 on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
The problem with this is that you got the promised item. None of the gear in bundles has any advertised stats. They merely state that you get them.
1. The advertisement showed the crit of the wands 2. friends family etc can always tell you about it ^_^