Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow spells do not like 'spear' blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Shadow spells such as dark nova, dark shepherd, and shadow seraph all have been changed to have 'likes' to the following: blades, traps, and other shadow self spells such as shadow shrike. I have been testing a few things and it seems like 'spear' blades do not trigger the 'like' from dark nova. It does however trigger off of blades, and blades from spells like shift Green-Oak. I was wonder if this was intended, and if it was intended, what are pierce blades considered? Spells like king Artorius give these pierce blades as well, and it will also not trigger a like from dark nova or any other two-shadow-pip spell. If it is intended that these pierce blades do not trigger a like from dark nova, then I would suggest changing the icon from blades to damage-blade indicated by the book as 'fist-blade' icon. This would help avoid confusion as to what exactly triggers these shadow spells 'likes'.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! Per the designers, "Nova, Shepherd and Shadow Seraph likes Blades and Traps and Shadow Spells. According to the logic, pierce charms like Deathspear are not registered in the list. Those items are NOT disliked either, they are a wash."