Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Creature Problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
I dont understand these creatures nowadays, Do they have different likes of items now? Do they naturally start with +20 backslash instead of +30? Why doesn't the shadow do a -10 backslash at the last round before it hits like it used to, I realized that
my main question is that because the duelist101 is out of date on shadow creatures and the wizard101 central wiki doesnt have info on them, Can anyone help me how to properly handle them?
and again, this is the topic of shadow creatures, not shadow spells. I don't even know what do the Dark Nova likes anymore, everytime I cast a blade, trap or attack, he doesn't like it and the backslash goes up by 10%, when the website specifically said he likes those

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
Personally I have not used Shadow Magic recently.
In the past, I would use Dark Nova because it is a great single hit on a boss.
I would use feints and that would lessen the backlash to where at the end, I had ZERO backlash.

I will try it again and test it out and reply what occurs.

If I find it happens the same way you explained, I will contact Kingsisle and they will fix the problem.

Thanks!
Michael LifeGiver

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Actually, Duelist 101 DOES have an updated shadow creature guide(I know because I wrote it lol). It answers all your questions and is found here: http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/general-pvp-guides/shadow-creatures-new-mechanics/