Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously!?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Geez, please don't tell me that I can't exactly go do the new dungeon at my friend's house.

Going to house tours, clicks friends, clicks his house, waits a few minutes, "I'm sorry, that dungeon is full".

Um..... What dungeon? My friend's house isn't a dungeon, although he does have a lot of visitors.

Ki, is this a bug or are you just trying to limit how many people can come?

Kinda annoying now, don't cha think?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Not at all, the limit is pretty high as it is. I think it's ike 40-50 people, I've seen close to that many in some houses just waiting around for Bane/Pagoda. There has to be a limit like any area.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Oh, Maybe the problem. He does have a lot of visitors. Because of the spiral cup gauntlet. My friend could come, not me though. Over half of the house I tried to go to was either full, or just didn't bring me.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Also, were you friends with the owner of the house? Or just friends with a friend of the owner? The new Spiral Cup requires everyone to be friends with the owner. I think that's a bad idea, but that's how it is right now. Hopefully they will rethink that.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Very Annoying! I have Spiral Cup Gauntlet and am forever being asked to stop what I am doing to come to my house and friend people so they can use it! I don't know the answer for this, but I am sorry I have it now and a lot of people know I do. I will soon run out of friend space at this rate and will not know who to delete and who to keep. Grrr! If I delete wrong people they will just ask to become friends again so they can use it. I won't even go in there anymore because after spending so much time fighting the hard last boss, He did not drop anything at all! If they don't fix this I am putting that gauntlet in the trash barrel. Of course you can't get refunds. Buyer beware. And the other drops from other fights are not worth anything either, An EPIC FAIL if I ever saw one!

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 80 ScarletSwiftRiver Level 21

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Well, if I ever get the new bundle, I'm going to make sure the Spiral Cup dungeon is never available during house tours. I already blocked Pagoda and Bane sigils. I don't need a bunch of moochers piled up at my house(s) just to go into a dungeon.

The only people who will be using my Spiral dungeon is whomever is already on my friend list.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Well, if I ever get the new bundle, I'm going to make sure the Spiral Cup dungeon is never available during house tours. I already blocked Pagoda and Bane sigils. I don't need a bunch of moochers piled up at my house(s) just to go into a dungeon.

The only people who will be using my Spiral dungeon is whomever is already on my friend list.
Spiral Cup is "friends only". There is no way for strangers to use it even if your house is on tours.

It would be nice if that was an optional setting for every home dungeon. I'd like to be able to choose when to have them open or closed.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Autumn Summerstone on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Geez, please don't tell me that I can't exactly go do the new dungeon at my friend's house.

Going to house tours, clicks friends, clicks his house, waits a few minutes, "I'm sorry, that dungeon is full".

Um..... What dungeon? My friend's house isn't a dungeon, although he does have a lot of visitors.

Ki, is this a bug or are you just trying to limit how many people can come?

Kinda annoying now, don't cha think?
It's not a problem. You shouldn't be upset. When internet games as popular as Wizard101 have too many people in one place, the net becomes slow or even stops working. This dungeon full thing is just King's Isle's way of making sure no one has to lose connection while playing because of too many players.
Your friend probably has a gauntlet. Lots of people go to house tours and use other peoples' gauntlets. Another reason your friend may have a lot of visitors is because he might have an area where you can battle other wizards. It's like a no-wait practice PVP.

I suggest asking your friend if you can come over to his house at a time when not a lot of players playing, or tell him to get his house off of the castle tours, if that's the problem.

Hope this helped, Mryna Dragoncloud, level 49 and almost .