Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sentinel Fish Erratic Behaviour

AuthorMessage
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I'm not sure if anybody else has reported this yet or not, but some of the Sentinel fish in Dragonspyre are behaving erratically.

The Red Armored Guards seem to be behaving normally, but the Rambowfin Fish and Devil Ray aren't behaving properly at all.

I first noticed a problem with the Rambowfin Fish a week or so back in the Labyrinth. When you throw a lure out, they don't respond even if they are within a radius in which the Red Armored Guards are responding. Both in the Labyrinth and in The Forum, where I had been fishing for them, they need to be almost within the range that a normal fish notices a lure before they jump.

Same with the Devil Ray in The Forum. Another abnormality I noticed with a couple of Devil Rays though is that when I had cast Summon Fish, they actually responded like regular fish too. They just casually swam up to the lure once they were within range instead of their usual attack mode. It may be the same with the Rambowfin Fish, but there were none in the pond at the time that I had cast Summon Fish so I can't confirm if they're responding the same way.

I don't know how long it's been like this, this is the first time in quite a few months that I've done any fishing for Sentinels in Dragonspyre.