Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scion of Life not working on defeated wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Whenever I attempt to use Scion of Life(SoL) on a defeated wizard my turn is instead passed as if I had done nothing. Order of the wizards or how long they've been defeated has no effect. I have attempted to cast SoL on a wizard while they were still alive, but were defeated before it was my action. My turn was passed.

I have attempted to use SoL on a wizard that was defeated on the previous turn. And the next turn. And the next turn for at least 2 more turns.

Each example I've given has the same result, nothing happens and it acted like my turn was passed. This happens in both PvP and PvE

Is this intentional?

Administrator
Kayla LightFlame on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:
Whenever I attempt to use Scion of Life(SoL) on a defeated wizard my turn is instead passed as if I had done nothing. Order of the wizards or how long they've been defeated has no effect. I have attempted to cast SoL on a wizard while they were still alive, but were defeated before it was my action. My turn was passed.

I have attempted to use SoL on a wizard that was defeated on the previous turn. And the next turn. And the next turn for at least 2 more turns.

Each example I've given has the same result, nothing happens and it acted like my turn was passed. This happens in both PvP and PvE

Is this intentional?
Hi Kayla! This is not intentional and is a bug we're looking to resolve. Thanks for confirming it here!