Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Santa Muerte; Khrysalis Part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
After defeating Elena DarkSun, I was prepping my deck while Santa Muerte spawned. Shortly after it spawned, both it and its minion went into a sigil and I was unable to join the battle. They're literally sitting in their own sigil doing nothing, I'm don't enjoy having to do boss battles over and over again. (I had to do a fight 4 times before I got credit in P101 for Bob's Not Your Uncle when it first came out.) I do have a screenshot, but see no where to post it on here.

Community Leader
I did experience the same thing with Santa Muerte. You have to go in immediately or else that will keep happening. Maybe try preparing an additional deck just for Santa Muerte so you can easily and swiftly switch and join the battle.
Sorry to hear that about p101, but truthfully the risk of encountering bugs at release is very high. Just know that KI will fix them.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I understand that glitches happen at release, but a bug like this in Khrysalis has probably been previously spotted. Part 2 dropped a few years ago now.