Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Robot Captchas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I cannot overstate how annoying these are. I've seen several threads that you've locked, so I have to start yet another one.

I don't have the kind of problems with other company's captchas that I do with yours. What's the deal? I just spent over ten minutes trying to unlock my account. That's way too long. You do have older players, and we do not appreciate having to squint our way through this, even with glasses.

Kindly make them both easier to pass and to read.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
I hear you. Even on my desktop computer with a decent screen size I have trouble picking out all the tiny images they want us to click on.

Please, KI, go a different route with those Captchas. If you can't resist the lure of the click on the image kind, at least make them bigger!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jun 25, 2022 wrote:
I hear you. Even on my desktop computer with a decent screen size I have trouble picking out all the tiny images they want us to click on.

Please, KI, go a different route with those Captchas. If you can't resist the lure of the click on the image kind, at least make them bigger!
I see a lot of this, and I myself have the same issue. I'll raise this to our team to see if we can get a fix or something changed.