Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting-When and when not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
So I guess the point of this post is to ask for examples of when it is and is not ok to report people. For example, yesterday I was fishing in the commons, and a wizard started calling another wizard very nasty stuff (verging on the very racist) that I will not repeat here. I reported them. I feel like that was what I was supposed to do. Is that correct?

Would it be fine to ask others to report? Before you gasp and report me, this is what I mean. Sometimes others want to do something if something like the senecio above was occurring. They don't always know what to do. In that situation would it be fine to say "This wizard is doing something against the rules and it is wrong. Please report her. I am not trying to silence her, but this needs to be brought to KI's attention."

I would especially like a moderator to respond to this, so I know what KI wants and doesn't want reported. The rest of you are welcome to respond still. Thanks in advance!

Administrator
Yes, in the situation you describe it would be appropriate to report the player.

For further clarification, see numbers 3 & 4 under "Sanction Questions" here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/help-faq

community@wizard101.com