Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rattlebones Exalt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
You guys need to down grade the power lvls of Rattlebones and the fairy queen they are over powered.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree. Rattlebones is way over powered. it's the only Exalt I don't do. KI please nerf it

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Yeah, I don't bother with the exalted duels. They just aren't fun, and are too difficult for me. I mean, I guess it's not even the cheats themselves that are so hard, it's the massive amounts of damage the enemies are able to do so quickly. I mean, I've gone in and have been going second and by the time I even get to do anything everyone is already more than halfway dead. All of darkmoor combined is easier than this battle tbh.

These duels are just not worth it at all, especially since you either have to farm for them or pay actual money for them, and then they go away even if you fail to complete them. Like, it would be better if you could keep the duel until the boss was actually defeated, even if that meant trying once and then coming back and trying again the next day.

Anyway, I guess these are good for those who like a challenge. At least the master duels are still available for people who just want a few reagents.