Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Minions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post about this, but I'm currently doing a dungeon with another wizard, a death wizard, and for every battle he summons a minion. The problem is, it doesn't show the cast spell animation, and he is able to cast another spell and I thought it was a pet ability at first, but I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, so I thought I'd ask about it here.

I'd also like to mention that it seems to be fire and storm minions.

Defender
May 30, 2010
fosstanager on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post about this, but I'm currently doing a dungeon with another wizard, a death wizard, and for every battle he summons a minion. The problem is, it doesn't show the cast spell animation, and he is able to cast another spell and I thought it was a pet ability at first, but I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, so I thought I'd ask about it here.

I'd also like to mention that it seems to be fire and storm minions.
hey Fosstanager.
This is called hunchman. You can buy them when you are in a battle. Just look at the crowns shop to just it out the next time you are in the battle

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I know what that is. It's a Balance spell that summons in either a fire, ice, or storm minion. If you are a Sorcerer, you will eventually get a notification for a quest for the minion.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
I know what that is. It's a Balance spell that summons in either a fire, ice, or storm minion. If you are a Sorcerer, you will eventually get a notification for a quest for the minion.
...Oops! I mixed up. God Life Wizard's right. Sorry for that.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If no spell animation or card usage was present, then it is most likely a henchmen.

Henchmen can be bought from the Crown Shop during your turn of battle. He/she immediately joins the battle if there is an open sigil/slot available.

They are temporary and disappears after battle/defeated.

They can be extremely useful, especially when things take a turn for the worse.