Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question with Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
I have a question: can you let us use more than 1 pet at a time? Even 2? I would like to show of my pioneer dragon, krokotillian, and my black cat

Administrator
Hi there!
I understand this want to show off all of your pets and that is a great idea we will pass along. But right now I would suggest changing out your pets periodically to show off all that you have. Good Luck young wizard!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!
I understand this want to show off all of your pets and that is a great idea we will pass along. But right now I would suggest changing out your pets periodically to show off all that you have. Good Luck young wizard!

Well at least there is something I could look forward to! :D I am showing off my black cat instead my dragon for Halloween.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!

or you can make your pet come with a attack card or something then just stand there you know. valerian dragon

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
msgtpitbull wrote:
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!

or you can make your pet come with a attack card or something then just stand there you know. valerian dragon

Some do.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
can i meet you in the game. i have looked and looked but now i have found someone else that has a black cat. Can we PLEASE meet in the game.