Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Forest Spirit Shrine in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Hey everyone
I have been trying to get the dresser of flowers item on wizard101, and so I did a little research and discovered I could farm the crazed forest spirit in the ancient burial grounds. So, I found it and the empty slots to get in were lit up like normal, nothing was off or weird, but when I tried clicking x it wouldn't work. It wouldn't let me in! I am just really confused and I just need some information on how to get in or what I am doing wrong. Thanks so much :)
- Gabrielle Silversword

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Ok, so, after over half an hour of research I figured out that you have to complete a quest from mossback in the Ancient Burial Grounds. To do THAT though, you have to complete the quest from mossback in the Shirataki dungeon, and to do THAT you have to complete the quest from mossback from the Yoshihito temple, and to do THAT you have to complete the quest from mossback in the cave of solitude. So, I just wanted to save you all some time! I finally finished it even though it was a big pain.
- From Gabrielle Silversword