Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest - A Penny Saved - Penny's Spellbook Missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

Was doing some of the Penny related quests, and the spellbook you're supposed to collect for A Penny Saved isn't there and no prompt to interact.

Unfortunately, I can't describe much else that could have contributed/caused it, only that I've done all the other Penny quests I could have so far.

Penny is currently located in the Dark Cave (idk if that's where she's supposed to be or if it helps at all).

[Image Here]

Thanks

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Elizabeth ShadowSo... on Apr 26, 2020 wrote:
Hi,

Was doing some of the Penny related quests, and the spellbook you're supposed to collect for A Penny Saved isn't there and no prompt to interact.

Unfortunately, I can't describe much else that could have contributed/caused it, only that I've done all the other Penny quests I could have so far.

Penny is currently located in the Dark Cave (idk if that's where she's supposed to be or if it helps at all).

[Image Here]

Thanks
This is a learning curve for KingsIsle. I wish there was a way they could delete the old side quests so it would remove from the spell book.