Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Tournament Paid money didn't get in no refund

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Just paid 24,000 gold to be in tournament. Waiting to be matched. Then get a message about it starting. Never got called to go. No refund, no nothing. So now I'm out money, no tournament and no explanation why. I have had many issues lately with pvp but this tops it. I went and checked and the tournament only has 6 people so it wasn't full. Anyone else have issues with paying for the expensive tournament only to be left out with no refund? Not real happy with KI right now. A few days ago was in a tournament didn't go once at all. Which happens. Did ranked 40 times and have gone 1st a total of 6 times. I've been writing it all down and keeping notes. Something is seriously wrong. Usually I'm not a complainer, but being ripped off today really topped it for me.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I wrote support after posting this, and someone from KI was nice enough to log into my account and refund my coins for me. I was refunded fully for the coins I was out. Thanks KI for making things right. I was able to join the next tournament. Appreciate you taking this seriously.