Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem With Royal Uniform/Outfit Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2016
Hey, I would like to bring this minor issue to attention because I was going to use it for a stitch. In the royal uniform robes from barkingham palace the glove part seems to clip with the hands so it shows skin and parts and gloves in others. This makes it really weird to use as a stitch gear or even as normal gear since it is probably the best robe from 40-60. I presume this has been an issue since the character model updates and now the hands seem to be bigger which cause issues with the gloves. Its a minor detail, but I still want it to be fixed if possible. Thank you

Administrator
VerneTheWizard on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
Hey, I would like to bring this minor issue to attention because I was going to use it for a stitch. In the royal uniform robes from barkingham palace the glove part seems to clip with the hands so it shows skin and parts and gloves in others. This makes it really weird to use as a stitch gear or even as normal gear since it is probably the best robe from 40-60. I presume this has been an issue since the character model updates and now the hands seem to be bigger which cause issues with the gloves. Its a minor detail, but I still want it to be fixed if possible. Thank you
Still an important distinction, thank you for noticing!