Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with housing tour - death house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
I was on my desktop computer, trying to go to a death house via the wizard city housing tours. They were sorted alphabetically, and I tried to go to the very first one listed. Upon arrival, I got a notice that said "Failed to load zone." When I click "Quit" it just closes Wizard out altogether. When I click "OK" I briefly see a message that states "Entering Character Selection," and then another that says "Connecting to Server." Nothing happens after trying to connect to server. I've tried this multiple times, to no avail. I then booted up my laptop and tried to log in there, and it worked. After this, I was able to get back in on my desktop. So, there was something about that death house that crashed me.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
It's not necessarily the Death House, It could be that the player owning it has a lot of stuff causing a delay in loading the House. It could have happened with any overly decorated house.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
It's actually only the death house. No matter which death house I go to now, the same thing happens. I can visit any other house without problem.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! It sounds like the file for the Death House might have become corrupted on your computer. Please contact our Customer Support and ask for help restoring this file. It may be as easy as reinstalling the game. Feel free to refer to this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game