Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem Accessing Narley in Savannah

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

My level 28 Theurgist is a Level 12 gardener. She wants to purchase the trained Dragonflies spell at Narley. However, when I hitch a ride to Narley, he doesn't have anything to say to me. Access to narley is restricted by level/quest progression at the moment.

Please look into this issue of level-restriction to gardening, so lower level wizards who excel at gardening are able to access all available gardening spells.

Thanks,

Qbb

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Narley is involved in a quest in ZF. Until you reach the level required and complete the quest to go to Narley, you can't talk with him. He will not even notice you are there.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Canny B Moone on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

My level 28 Theurgist is a Level 12 gardener. She wants to purchase the trained Dragonflies spell at Narley. However, when I hitch a ride to Narley, he doesn't have anything to say to me. Access to narley is restricted by level/quest progression at the moment.

Please look into this issue of level-restriction to gardening, so lower level wizards who excel at gardening are able to access all available gardening spells.

Thanks,

Qbb
You need to do the quests to access the gardening spells.