Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please stop skipping my turn, KI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2010
While it happens in every world, it is most noticeable in Wizard City -- during a battle I will get a glimpse of my hand, but before I can do anything (like pick a spell) my turn is suddenly skipped and I'm standing there like a dope while some mob smacks me upside the head.

This morning it happened twice in a row to Rogan DawnWhisper while I was doing my daily assignment. Sure, he's level 60+ and has far more HP than the gobblers I was fighting, but it was irksome the first time I was skipped and just down right irritating the next round, when I didn't even get to see my cards, but saw a flash of white and then the gobblers were hitting me.

My internet is pretty stable and less than a second of disconnection shouldn't make us lose our turn anyway. It doesn't matter which computer I'm on. Sometimes it hits me but not my husband when we're in the same fight. Sometimes it gets us both.

Please find out what makes the game skip our turns and fix it.

Survivor
May 14, 2010
Same I made a new wizard I only noticed it mostly in fire cat in WC,it's very annoying and not only that but my game crashed entering in triton avenue, and been getting like screen freezes but the screen freeze is for less than a second so it's not that much of a problem I can deal with that but not the crashing and getting my turn skipped for no reason needs to be fixed....

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Level 49 Ice, for me everything is regular and normal so I dont have a problem maybe its only in some places like wizard city.

Survivor
May 14, 2010
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 21, 2021 wrote:
Level 49 Ice, for me everything is regular and normal so I dont have a problem maybe its only in some places like wizard city.
Well I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it so if it does it then I know it's 100% a bug in game

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
Surprised this bug is still in the game.

I could be wrong but I think it has to do with ANOTHER wizard completing a battle, starting their turn, or perhaps it could be during another persons spell quest when the animation of the spell appears in the overworld (you know, when it forcibly turns everyone in the area to it)

The latter would make since for Colossus and Fire Cat since they both have those...

Survivor
May 14, 2010
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 21, 2021 wrote:
I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens so it's 100% a bug

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
KKingler on Jan 23, 2021 wrote:
Surprised this bug is still in the game.

I could be wrong but I think it has to do with ANOTHER wizard completing a battle, starting their turn, or perhaps it could be during another persons spell quest when the animation of the spell appears in the overworld (you know, when it forcibly turns everyone in the area to it)

The latter would make since for Colossus and Fire Cat since they both have those...
That is correct. It seems to be caused by another wizard completing a battle. The camera glitches out a little when that happens.
I'm surprised this bug is still here. It's been mentioned a lot. I wonder if this problem is pretty deep in the game code which is why it hasn't been fixed yet.