Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help account flagged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
My brother and I tried to buy memberships on other accounts and split the money. For some reason after my brother finished buying his membership I logged in and it says my account is flagged! I really don't wanna wait 48 hours to get a membership! Please someone help me, I promise NOTHING is fraudulent about this!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Keymith on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
My brother and I tried to buy memberships on other accounts and split the money. For some reason after my brother finished buying his membership I logged in and it says my account is flagged! I really don't wanna wait 48 hours to get a membership! Please someone help me, I promise NOTHING is fraudulent about this!
Sometimes if we make several purchases on the same account or the same card it can flag as potential fraud. Contact KI and let them know it is a legitimate purchase and you intended to make it. They'll get it sorted quickly so you can make the purchase

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Keymith on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
Hello! This has happened to me twice now. Basically, if you make multiple purchases in short time frames, Kingsisle has an automated system that will immediately flag your account. Please do make note that this is put in place for the protection of players and I respect Kingsisle for having something like this in the game. It prevents thieves and hackers from making fraudulent purchases in your name and using up your money. If you contact support, they should be able to sort it out, unlock your account, and remove the flag that was put on your account so you can continue making purchases. Remember to NEVER provide anyone with your password. Kingsisle staff will never ask for it and they have your information on file should they ever need to look it up. It's a very straightforward process to get the flag removed from your account. They'll usually just ask for your billing information, last 4 digits of your Credit Card, and last 5 purchases made with dollar amounts. They do this so they can fully prove it is YOU making these purchases and not some nasty thief who stole your card and is making purchases using your money. In life, things happen. People lose their credit cards all the time and the lost card does, in fact, end up getting stolen. So again, even though you do have to take the extra steps to get the account flag removed, it is well worth it because it offers that extra layer of security to keep your money and credit card information safe. So, I'll close my explanation by saying a big THANK YOU to the Kingsisle security team for making this game fun and safe for all ages! Keep up the amazing work everyone!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 85 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell Enthusiast)

Explorer
May 13, 2018
That is strange because I bought a lot of bundles, some one after the other, and my account wasn't flagged.